Students get access their Erasmus grant contracts through their Mobility Online workflow. Students will be sent an email notification once they are available to download and complete.
Articles in this section
- I want to study / work / intern overseas, how can I show the comparability of my degree?
- How can I get my Erasmus Learning Agreement?
- I am travelling to study or work as part of my degree - does the University cover my insurance?
- Are there any scholarships for studying abroad?
- I have not applied for my European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and I am already travelling, can I still get one?
- Where can I find my Erasmus grant contract?
- Can I take courses which have prerequisites at a host University when I go on exchange?
- How do I apply to go abroad?
- Can I volunteer abroad?
- Can I work while I'm on exchange?