If you had to register with the police when you arrived in Edinburgh as an international student, remember that you have to update the police with your address every time you move, and every time you get a new visa. You can do this at any police station - there is no need to go to the Police Headquarters.
Articles in this section
- How does an 'interruption of studies' affect my visa?
- Do I need a National Insurance number?
- What are the Tier 4 visa rules at the end of my studies?
- Travelling to Continental Europe while studying in Edinburgh
- Can I resit an exam overseas?
- How do I get a Tier 2 Visa?
- Where can I find advice on renting private accommodation while studying in Edinburgh?
- I have moved house/been given a new visa - do I need to tell the police?
- I'm an international student - do I need to register with the police?
- Can I come back to the UK after my course has finished?