If you had to register with the police when you arrived in Edinburgh as an international student, remember that you have to update the police with your address every time you move, and every time you get a new visa. You can do this at any police station - there is no need to go to the Police Headquarters.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel to the UK through the Republic of Ireland?
- What are the time limits for studying on a Tier 4 visa?
- What is a BRP?
- What is the Immigration Health Surcharge and do I have to pay?
- What should I do if my Tier 4 application is refused?
- Can I bring my family on a short term student visa?
- Do I need a tuberulosis screening certificate for my visa application?
- What is a TB test?
- What is a short term student visa and how do I apply?
- How does an 'interruption of studies' affect my visa?