Edinburgh Global offers full support to staff who are involved in Tier 4 compliance or support of international students.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel to the UK through the Republic of Ireland?
- What are the time limits for studying on a Tier 4 visa?
- What is a BRP?
- What is the Immigration Health Surcharge and do I have to pay?
- What should I do if my Tier 4 application is refused?
- Can I bring my family on a short term student visa?
- Do I need a tuberulosis screening certificate for my visa application?
- What is a TB test?
- What is a short term student visa and how do I apply?
- How does an 'interruption of studies' affect my visa?