The Go Abroad team provide information and support on exchanges. You can find contact details for the Go Abroad team by visiting the Go Abroad Contact Us page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a transcript for my year abroad?
- How do I get the risk assessment form for my exchange?
- I want to study / work / intern overseas, how can I show the comparability of my degree?
- How can I get my Erasmus Learning Agreement?
- I am travelling to study or work as part of my degree - does the University cover my insurance?
- Are there any scholarships for studying abroad?
- I have not applied for my European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and I am already travelling, can I still get one?
- Where can I find my Erasmus grant contract?
- Can I take courses which have prerequisites at a host University when I go on exchange?
- How do I apply to go abroad?