International experiences give you the opportunity to try new things, take on new challenges and to make the most of your time at University.
Go abroad and you'll learn about new places and people, have adventures and see some fantastic sights.
Feedback from University of Edinburgh students' who went on exchange indicates that:
- 97% felt they had developed skills which would be of use in the future
- 93% increased their personal development
- 88% increased their ability to cope with challenging situations
- 88% increased their independence
- 82% increased their self confidence
- 75% improved their language proficiency (only 51% studied in a foreign language)
You can find out more about the benefits of studying abroad here: