We provide information on summer schools through Go Abroad - you can read more about summer programmes you might want to participate in on the Go Abroad website:
Articles in this section
- How do I get a transcript for my year abroad?
- How do I get the risk assessment form for my exchange?
- I want to study / work / intern overseas, how can I show the comparability of my degree?
- How can I get my Erasmus Learning Agreement?
- I am travelling to study or work as part of my degree - does the University cover my insurance?
- Are there any scholarships for studying abroad?
- I have not applied for my European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and I am already travelling, can I still get one?
- Where can I find my Erasmus grant contract?
- Can I take courses which have prerequisites at a host University when I go on exchange?
- How do I apply to go abroad?