No. Erasmus+ Traineeship funding is reserved for students doing a work placement or a period of supervised research in an EU or EEA country. You cannot receive Erasmus+ Traineeship funding to study courses abroad.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for Erasmus traineeship funding?
- Am I eligible for funding to work abroad?
- Can I work abroad?
- I’ve already started my traineeship but I didn’t realise I was eligible for Erasmus funding. Is it too late to apply?
- I would like to do an independent period of study abroad in Europe – can I apply for funding through the Erasmus+ traineeship scheme?
- How detailed does my Erasmus traineeship application have to be?
- Can the University provide me with a traineeship abroad?