Outside of our Open Days we offer a variety of different options to visit the University of Edinburgh. These tours on weekdays. Available dates can be viewed on the booking page. Tours take approximately 60 minutes. Places can be booked on the Undergraduate Prospectus website:
If you are unable to attend a guided tour, you can travel the same route at your own pace using our self-guided tour leaflet.
This is available to download for both the main George Square and the King’s Building campus.
There are also a variety of offices that are open 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday such as:
- Fees and Finance (Charles Stewart House)
- College of Admissions for Science and Engineering (Weir Building, King’s Buildings campus)
- College of Admissions for Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (57 George Square)
- Edinburgh Global/Student Recruitment (33 Buccleuch Place)
- Here, where you can drop-in to speak to an Undergraduate Advisor
For a campus map to locate these departments please visit the University's Maps website: