Outside of our Open Days we offer a variety of different options to visit the University of Edinburgh. On Mondays and Fridays we run student-led tours of our main George Square campus at 11am and 2.30pm, leaving from our Visitor Centre (2 Charles Street).
Places can be booked on the Undergraduate Prospectus website:
If you are unable to attend a guided tour, you can travel the same route at your own pace using our self-guided tour leaflet.
This is available to download for both the main George Square and the King’s Building campus.
There are also a variety of offices that are open 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday such as:
- Fees and Finance (Charles Stewart House)
- College of Admissions for Science and Engineering (Weir Building, King’s Buildings campus)
- College of Admissions for Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (57 George Square)
- Edinburgh Global/Student Recruitment (33 Buccleuch Place)
- Here, where you can drop-in to speak to an Undergraduate Advisor
For a campus map to locate these departments please visit the University's Maps website: