Unfortunately our office is not regulated to provide advice on applying for non-UK visas for immigration purposes for international students. We suggest you contact the embassy of the country in question for further information and visa guidance.
Articles in this section
- What are the Tier 4 visa rules at the end of my studies?
- Travelling to Continental Europe while studying in Edinburgh
- Can I resit an exam overseas?
- How do I get a Tier 2 Visa?
- Where can I find advice on renting private accommodation while studying in Edinburgh?
- I have moved house/been given a new visa - do I need to tell the police?
- I'm an international student - do I need to register with the police?
- Can I come back to the UK after my course has finished?
- I'm an international student - can I bring my family to the UK?
- I want to travel in the holidays - can I do this on my visa?