Unfortunately our office is not regulated to provide advice on applying for non-UK visas for immigration purposes for international students. We suggest you contact the embassy of the country in question for further information and visa guidance.
Articles in this section
- Can I work if I have a Short term study visa?
- What are the Tier 4 visa rules at the end of my studies?
- Travelling to Continental Europe while studying in Edinburgh
- I need to withdraw from my studies – what about my visa?
- When do I need to update the Home Office about changes to my personal details?
- I want to change my course - how does this affect my visa?
- I am an international student - can you advise on applications for non-UK visas?
- I have lost my passport/visa/BRP, please help!
- Can you advise on how to extend my current visa from within the UK?
- I want to stay on for further studies. What options do I have?